· Report on status of SJVPA action against PG&E before the CPUC and denial of SFPUC petition to participate as
intervenor. (City Attorney)
· Hearing on the current Mayor’s solar proposal and how or if it relates to the implementation of the CCA.
· Report from SFPUC Staff regarding the Component of the Contract for Solar that is related to the CCA Program.
· Report from SFPUC on the status of the Peaker and its contract. (SFPUC Staff)
Discussion and Direction regarding Awarding Contract to take all actions necessary to produce a draft RFP to solicit
bids for fully implementing CCA.
· Potential contract for CCA tasks.
· Report from SFPUC on Status of RFQ for Implementation of the CCA Program: Award of Contract. (SFPUC Staff)
· Report from SFPUC on site availability in San Francisco for solar and/or wind projects. (SFPUC Staff)
· Report from GES on status of the In City Renewable Resource Study. (SFPUC Staff) (Discussion Item)
· Report from Local Power, Inc. on progress of Clean Power SF and implementation timelines. (Discussion Item)
· Report on the status of Marin Clean Energy’s RFP process to select a provider. (Discussion Item)
· Navigant Consulting, Inc., report on Draft Risk Assessment Report and Public Outreach Process. (Discussion Item)
· Report on GES Consulting Task 3. (Discussion Item)
· Report from Local Power, Inc. on progress GES Report Tasks 1 and 2. (Discussion Item)
· Update and Report on Pole Mounted Solar Program (Discussion Item)
· Update on the Marin CCA Program (Discussion Item)
NOTE: Persons unable to attend the meeting may submit to LAFCo, by the time the proceedings begin, written comments regarding the agenda items above. These comments will be made a part of the official public record and shall be brought to the attention of LAFCo members. Any written comments should be sent to: LAFCo, San Francisco Board of Supervisors, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244, San Francisco, CA 94102 by 5:00 p.m. on the day prior to the hearing. Comments which cannot be delivered to the Committee Clerk by that time may be taken directly to the hearing at the location above.
Cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices:
The ringing of and use of cell phones, pagers and similar sound-producing electronic devices are prohibited at this meeting. Please be advised that the Chair may order the removal from the meeting room of any person(s) responsible for the ringing or use of a cell phone, pager, or other similar sound-producing electronic devices.
Citizens are encouraged to testify at LAFCo hearings and to write letters to the LAFCo and to its members, City Hall, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244, San Francisco, CA 94102.
USING LAPTOP COMPUTERS FOR PRESENTATIONS: Please contact City Hall Media Services at (415) 554-4933 to coordinate the use of laptop computers for presentations at the meeting. Computers to be used are required to be tested in advance. The presenter should arrive 30 minutes prior to the meeting to connect and test their computer. Members of the public who want a document placed on the overhead for display should clearly state such and subsequently remove the document when they want the screen to return to live coverage of the meeting.
Agendas are available on the internet at http://www.sfgov.org/site/lafco_meeting.asp?id=5869
THE AGENDA PACKET IS AVAILABLE AT CITY HALL, ROOM 244, RECEPTION DESK.
LAFCo meetings are cablecast on SF Cable 26. For video tape copies and scheduling call 415-557-4293.
Requests for language interpreters at a meeting must be received at least 48 hours in advance of the meeting to help ensure availability. Contact Madeleine Licavoli at 415-554-7722.
AVISO EN ESPAÑOL: La solicitud para un traductor en una reunion debe recibirse antes de mediodia de el viernes anterior a la reunion. Llame a Erasmo Vazquez (415) 554-4909.
Both the Committee Room (Room 263) and the Legislative Chamber are wheelchair accessible. The closest accessible BART Station is Civic Center, three blocks from City Hall. Accessible MUNI lines serving this location are: #42 Downtown Loop, and the #71 Haight/Noriega and the F Line to Market and Van Ness and the Metro stations at Van Ness and Market and at Civic Center. For more information about MUNI accessible services, call 923-6142. There is accessible parking in the vicinity of City Hall at Civic Center Plaza and adjacent to Davies Hall and the War Memorial Complex.
To obtain a disability-related modification or accommodation including auxiliary aids or services to participate in the meeting, please contact, SFLAFCO by mail to San Francisco Local Agency Formation Commission, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244, by phone at (415) 554-5184, by fax at (415) 554-5163 or by email at email@example.com at least two business days before the meeting.
In order to accommodate persons with severe allergies, environmental illness, multiple chemical sensitivity or related disabilities, attendees at public meetings are reminded that other attendees may be sensitive to various chemical based products. Please help the City to accommodate these individuals.
Know Your Rights Under the Sunshine Ordinance
Government's duty is to serve the public, reaching its decision in full view of the public. Commissions, boards, councils and other agencies of the City and County exist to conduct the people's business. This ordinance assures that deliberations are conducted before the people and that City operations are open to the people's review. For information on your rights under the Sunshine Ordinance (Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code) or to report a violation of the ordinance, contact by mail Sunshine Ordinance Task Force, 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244, San Francisco CA 94102, by phone at (415) 554-7724, by fax at (415) 554-7854 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Citizens may obtain a free copy of the Sunshine Ordinance by printing Chapter 67 of the San Francisco Administrative Code on the Internet, at http://www.sfbos.org/sunshine
Lobbyist Registration and Reporting Requirements
Individuals and entities that influence or attempt to influence local legislative or administrative action may be required by the San Francisco Lobbyist Ordinance (SF Campaign and Governmental Conduct Code Section 2.100) to register and report lobbying activity. For more information about the Lobbyist Ordinance, please contact the Ethics Commission at 30 Van Ness Avenue, Suite 3900, San Francisco, CA 94102, telephone (415) 581-2300; fax (415) 581-2317 and web site www.sfgov.org/ethics.